Terms of sales
All reservations must be made by email to email@example.com or at our office in Tache square, Gressoney LT
- Name and surname, number of participants;
- Telephone number, residential address, tax code
- Authorization from parent or legal guardian for minors
- At the time of booking we will ask you to pay 30% of the total with expenses charged
- Reservations made within 2 days from the start of the activity must be paid at the time of booking
HOW YOU WILL PAY THE BALANCE
- You can pay by bank transfer 5 days before the start date of your holiday to IBAN IT33Z0503444900000000021478 BPN Piazza Regina Margherita 1, Alagna Valsesia 13021 VC swift code BAPPIT21537
- You can pay in our office with debit or credit card both directly and via pay per link.
You can change the dates based on availability, up to 20 days before the start of the booked trip.
After this deadline it will not be possible to change the dates but you can change the names of the participants without any penalty
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
n case of cancellation, we will apply the following conditions depending on the date of cancellation:
- €100 for cancellation fees
- We retain 30% of the amount for cancellations more than 20 days before the scheduled arrival
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION BY US
In case of cancellation made by the guides office in writing, we will apply the following conditions according to the date of cancellation:
- we fully refund the deposit
CHANGES TO THE PLANNED PROGRAM
- The Alpine Guide is responsible for carrying out the program and will be at his sole discretion to change the duration, route, and development of the trip.
If the Alpine Guide deems the weather conditions, safety, or training of the group unsuitable, the Società Guide Alpine Gressoney will propose an alternative program and relative variation of the rate, or different dates for the same activity. If it is not possible to find an alternative date or an agreement cannot be found for another suitable excursion, the Gressoney Alpine Guide Society will withhold the deposit that can be used over the next 12 months
- Heliskiing: Heliskiing reservations are to be considered “activities with a mountain guide with the possibility of heliskiing”. If it is impossible to carry out the flights due to adverse weather, the day will be replaced with off-piste accompaniment with an adjustment of the price.
- Group hikes: if the minimum number required is not reached, the collective trip will be canceled and the deposit refunded