This privacy statement was last updated on 14 June 2023 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://guidemonterosa.info/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- An email address
- IP address
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
Name: E42 SRL
Name: Google Ireland Limited
Purpose: Creare approfondimenti intelligenti, rilevare e rimuovere dati fraudolenti come lo spam e offrire prodotti come i rapporti ottimizzati
4. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
9. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
10. Contact details
Guide Monte Rosa
loc. Tache (piazzetta della Chiesa e Municipio) – Gressoney La Trinitè
WPML utilizza i cookie per identificare la lingua del visitatore corrente, quella dell'ultima visita e quella degli utenti che hanno effettuato l'accesso.
Quando si utilizza il plugin, WPML condividerà i dati relativi al sito tramite il programma di installazione. Non verrà condiviso nessun dato personale dell'utente.
WPML Translation ManagementWPML Translation Management invierà l'indirizzo e-mail e il nome di ciascun responsabile e traduttore assegnato, nonché gli stessi contenuti all'editor di traduzione avanzato e ai servizi di traduzione utilizzati.
WPML String TranslationWPML String Translation invierà tutte le stringhe all'editor di traduzione avanzato di WPML e ai servizi di traduzione utilizzati.
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
Questo sito web utilizza la Privacy Suite per WordPress di Complianz per raccogliere e registrare il consenso basato su browser e dispositivi. Per questa funzionalità, il tuo indirizzo IP viene anonimizzato e conservato nel nostro database. Questo servizio non tratta alcuna informazione personale identificabile e non condivide alcun dato con il fornitore del servizio. Per ulteriori informazioni, vedere la Dichiarazione sulla Privacy di Complianz.